Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of an accredited medical school by the time of the anticipated start date
- Successfully pass USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 (CS/CK). Osteopathic students may substitute USMLE by passing COMLEX 1 and COMLEX 2
- Applicants should have graduated from medical school within five years of the anticipated start date. Potential applicants who graduated from medical school more than five years earlier should have recent relevant clinical experience, and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis for possible interview
- All applications will be through ERAS
- Three letters of reference required as part of the residency application
We are unable to sponsor J-1 Visa applicants.
To provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive quality primary healthcare in an atmosphere of respect, dignity, and cultural sensitivity. The health and well-being of patients and community alike are promoted through direct services, training/education, outreach, and advocacy.